Click here to read our information-packed newsletter for autumn/winter 2022.
Our latest issues contains articles, staff profiles, case studies and industry news from our business leaders, including:
- Introduction from our group MD, Julian Davies, proud of our recent awards success
- £4m+ project case study in Vauxhall by Chris Stansell, MD of EK London
- PI insurance challenges facing the sector
- How our Retrofit and Digital teams combined to conduct a thermal imaging survey in Kensington
- A case study on major works to converted fire station in Sheffield
- Events we have attended in Bristol and south Wales
- How rope access saved the day in Tower Bridge
- Construction inflation white paper by Phil Thomas, Chris Stansell and James Paul
- Rupert Bennett’s first six months in the licence to alter team
- Tunbridge Wells case studies for EK South
- James Paul’s unique ‘desktop vs physical RCA inspection’ calculator
- A profile on Hazel Springer, surveyor our party wall team
- Introducing new team members for London and South teams
Feedback welcomed as usual.
Happy reading. To contact any member of staff, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, visit our team page or see the last page of our newsletter.