RIBA approved Party Wall CPD masterclass
We run a RIBA approved Party Wall CPD masterclass on the Party Wall etc. Act, specifically aimed at architects. We would be delighted to provide this training to you/your team. The session lasts circa 1 hour and covers: the basics of the act, different types of notices, where they are needed etc and importantly how architects can help streamline/improve the party wall process and work more effectively with surveyors.
Our Party Wall CPD for architects focuses on:
- Basics of the Party Wall etc. Act – what do you need to know as architects
- Works that need to be notified under the Act
- What is the role of the surveyor/different types of notices
- What can Architects do to make the party wall process more efficient
- Top Tips to utilise this legislation
- Some recent case law and important updates on structural design
We can run this either in person in your office, or remotely using Zoom, which has been working very well. We will provide CPD Certificates on completion.
Monthly Party Bites CPD sessions
We also run a 15-minute, monthly CPD session – “Party Bites”. Party Bites are short and succinct CPD sessions for busy architects who want to be proactive in understanding all things Party Wall.
In no more than 15 minutes, each session takes on a different aspect of this increasingly important area of practice, giving architects the understanding and confidence, they need to stay on top of Party Wall matters. The events schedules for the remainder of this year are below.
Please note, there is no charge for these events, but if you would like to attend, we would ask that you register in advance.
To book our Monthly CPD sessions or for enquiries for our CPD masterclass training please contact email@example.com.